I can't access the internet, but my computer is connected. What is wrong?
Most of the time resetting the modem will get you reconnected.
- Unplug the power cable from the router.
- Wait 10 seconds
- Plug the power cable back into the router.
Sometimes both the modem and router need to be reset:
- Unplug the power cables from both devices.
- Wait a few seconds.
- Plug in the modem’s power cable, and allow the modem to boot up (about 5 minutes).
- After the modem powers on, plug in the router’s power cable.
To Connect to Wi-Fi
You may be interested in watching our step-by-step video on how to connect to Wi-Fi. Go to the Help Center and find the Internet Guides.
Visit Help Center