At D & P Communications, our customers are the top priority. That’s why we have our expert tech support team available 14 hours a day during the week, plus additional hours on Saturday, to answer any questions you may have about your service.
But sometimes all you need is a quick reference. For those times, we’ve put together some handy Help Guides dealing with some common questions people ask about their Phone, Cable TV, Email or Internet service.
We’ve pulled all of these Help Guides together on a single page on our website — click here to see them all, or keep reading to see a sample of what we have!
- DTA installation tips — this is for if you have a digital-to-analog conversion box for an older TV set and need help setting it up.
- How to connect your box — a quick “what goes where” guide to setting up your Cable box.
- How to use your box — a guide to all of the features available with your Cable box, including program guides, parental controls, and video recording.
- Frequently asked questions about Cable TV service.
- User manuals for the different types of remotes and other devices you may have (click the link to see the complete list).
- How to add a new address to your D&P email.
- How to change your email password.
- Plus several guides on how to set up email on your home computer or other device using Outlook 2007, Outlook 2010, Outlook Express, Windows Live 2011, Windows Mail, Entourage, Mac Mail, or your iPhone or iPad.
Under this heading you’ll find user guides for common types of home Internet equipment, including:
- Modems (Linksys BEFCMU10, Linksys CM100, and Motorola SB6180)
- Network adapters (Netgear FA311 and Linksys WMP54G)
- Routers (Linksys BEFSR41 and Linksys BEFSR81)
- Wireless Routers (Linksys WRT54G2, Linksys E1000, and Linksys E1200)
Take full advantage of your phone service by making sure you know how to use all of the features available to you! Check out our help guides for:
- D&P voicemail
- Call forwarding (to direct calls to an alternate number, for instance if you’re expecting an important call on your home phone but need to leave the house)
- Caller ID blocking (to prevent your number from being displayed to the person you call)
- Three-way calling (to add a third person while you’re in the middle of a phone call)
- Six-way calling (to set up a small conference call)
- Automatic callback (to dial the last person who called you, even if you weren’t able to answer the call in time)
- Automatic redial (to keep trying a busy number and ring you back when the other person’s line is free)
- Call tracing (to have D&P track the number of an annoying or harassing caller)
- Selective call acceptance (to only allow calls through from numbers you choose)
- Selective call forwarding (to forward calls, but only from numbers you choose)
- Selective call rejection (to block unwanted calls from disturbing you)
- Speed dial
- Blocking long-distance calls (lets you set a password for toll calls to keep kids from accidentally making them)
- Adding yourself to the National Do-Not-Call Registry
- You can even find our international calling rates!
Still need help? Give us a call at 1-888-221-2277, email email@example.com, or click on the red button at the bottom of your screen from anywhere on our website. Our helpdesk technicians are available Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. and Saturday from 10 a.m. to 8 p.m.